- I have placed before you an open door that no man can shut. Rev.3:8
- You have little strength. Rev.3:8
- You have kept my word and have not denied my name. Rev.3:8
- You have kept my command to endure patiently. Rev.3:10
My promises to You
- I will make those of the synagogue of Satan admit that I have loved you. Rev.3:9
- I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world to test those who live on the earth. Rev.3:10
- I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have so no one will take your crown. Rev.3:11
- Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. New Jerusalem will be his permanent home. Rev.3:12
- I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of God – New Jerusalem.Rev.3:12
- I will also write on him my new name. Rev.3:12
This church gets only praise and accolades from Christ Jesus. Jesus give this church a passing grade citing its obedience to the word and to His command to endure patiently. There is no hint of false teachers and their shameful behaviours. This church is not big and powerful by worldly standards. Instead, Jesus admits it has little strength. It seem not to be a modern church that is seeking wealth and prosperity. This church is made up of people who seek first the kingdom of God. They preach the gospel as given in the Bible. Their lives reflect the teachings of Jesus Christ. They have repudiated the world and the things of the world. 1John 2:15. Those of the synagogue of Satan who hate them and write them off as being dead will one day have to admit that they were God’s people.
When looking for a church to attend make sure it is one like this. Pay close attention to what the Spirit is saying to the churches and you can’t go wrong.