Have you beliefs been influenced by one of the Adventist- type cults or sects? If so, what you believe to be the gospel could be nothing more than what the Apostle Paul call “another gospel”. You may have been led to believe that in addition to the finished work of Christ on the cross, the Christian needs to do other things to have salvation. Do yourself a favour by reading this article, written by Robin Brace a theologian based in Devon, England as he presents the gospel of Jesus Christ. May God grant you eyes to see His wonderful truth and a heart to believe and accept it.
God Takes Care of Hi… on Prayer God Takes Care of Hi… on In What or Whom Are You T… Blog Networking: 6/1… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Paul’s Prayer… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Searching For Living… on Does Eternal Life Depend on Co…
- Haman – A Picture of Pride and the Destruction that Follows
- The Life of Daniel – Inspiration and Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- The Fruit of the Spirit – Love
- Walking In the Light
- Ten Lessons the Spirit is teaching the Churches
- What is the Gospel?
- Searching For Living Water?
- Paul’s Prayer For The Philippians
- Hannah: A Woman Whose Life can Inspire Us In Rough Times