The doctrine of the Trinity is one of the essentials of Christianity. Although the word “Trinity” is not found in the scriptures, the doctrine itself is embedded in both old and new testaments. An understanding of the doctrine of the Trinity gives one a clear understanding of the nature of God. It repudiates and puts to rest all heretical teachings about the nature of God.
God Takes Care of Hi… on Prayer God Takes Care of Hi… on In What or Whom Are You T… Blog Networking: 6/1… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Paul’s Prayer… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Searching For Living… on Does Eternal Life Depend on Co…
- Haman – A Picture of Pride and the Destruction that Follows
- The Life of Daniel – Inspiration and Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- The Fruit of the Spirit – Love
- Walking In the Light
- Ten Lessons the Spirit is teaching the Churches
- What is the Gospel?
- Searching For Living Water?
- Paul’s Prayer For The Philippians
- Hannah: A Woman Whose Life can Inspire Us In Rough Times