When the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a virgin, born under the law to redeem those under the law. For Christians, Christmas is a time of joy, happiness and gratitude because the promised Messiah has come with salvation for all. Listen to this Christmas sermon and be encouraged.
God Takes Care of Hi… on Prayer God Takes Care of Hi… on In What or Whom Are You T… Blog Networking: 6/1… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Paul’s Prayer… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Searching For Living… on Does Eternal Life Depend on Co…
- Haman – A Picture of Pride and the Destruction that Follows
- The Life of Daniel – Inspiration and Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- The Fruit of the Spirit – Love
- Walking In the Light
- Ten Lessons the Spirit is teaching the Churches
- What is the Gospel?
- Searching For Living Water?
- Paul’s Prayer For The Philippians
- Hannah: A Woman Whose Life can Inspire Us In Rough Times