In this message taken from Romans 7:14-25, we examine for a second time how Paul refutes any notion of human ability. We find in this passage that Paul uses himself as paradigm for all unregenerate Jews who were under the Law of Moses. From his example we learn that the Law of Moses could not enable an unbeliever to overcome their sinful nature. We also learn in this message that the Apostle Paul didn’t rebuke the Jews for desiring to obey the Law of Moses; instead, Paul criticized them for their failure to obey the Law coupled with their deception in thinking that they could obey! Come and hear for yourself why God’s power through the work of Christ and the Holy Spirit is necessary to enable sinners to do that which is pleasing in His sight.
God Takes Care of Hi… on Prayer God Takes Care of Hi… on In What or Whom Are You T… Blog Networking: 6/1… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Paul’s Prayer… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Searching For Living… on Does Eternal Life Depend on Co…
- Haman – A Picture of Pride and the Destruction that Follows
- The Life of Daniel – Inspiration and Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- The Fruit of the Spirit – Love
- Walking In the Light
- Ten Lessons the Spirit is teaching the Churches
- What is the Gospel?
- Searching For Living Water?
- Paul’s Prayer For The Philippians
- Hannah: A Woman Whose Life can Inspire Us In Rough Times