This article, written by Joe McKeever and published at Churchleaders.com, is a masterpiece that brings home to us the reality that God’s purpose is not to please us but to do His will in our lives. If you have ever been sold the idea that God is there to satisfy your every whim and fancy, then, reading this article will reset your thinking as to what God is truly doing in your life. Read the article.
God Takes Care of Hi… on Prayer God Takes Care of Hi… on In What or Whom Are You T… Blog Networking: 6/1… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Paul’s Prayer… on Paul’s Prayer For The… Searching For Living… on Does Eternal Life Depend on Co…
- Haman – A Picture of Pride and the Destruction that Follows
- The Life of Daniel – Inspiration and Encouragement for Today’s Christian
- The Fruit of the Spirit – Love
- Walking In the Light
- Ten Lessons the Spirit is teaching the Churches
- What is the Gospel?
- Searching For Living Water?
- Paul’s Prayer For The Philippians
- Hannah: A Woman Whose Life can Inspire Us In Rough Times